Monday, June 29, 2009

Finishing ps2 clasics

Never had a ps2(gamecube past gen) so I borrowed my ps3 in order to play ps2 games

I finished this games during and before the quarintine:
God Of War I & II (AWESOME)
"Shadow of the colossus" (AWESOME!!!!)

And I'm finishing "ico" which is probably the most uninformative "puzzle" game EVAH, Ive spended hours running in circles only to discover those pots where actually bombs, how in the fucking world was I supossed to know that!!!, and then I needed to discover how in the world I was supossed to ignite those thing, I needed to press circle in front of the candle FUUUUUCK, also the game has no checkpoints if you don't sleep in a shinny couch you're lost.

In my actual progress I finally got the sword and I got to a waterfall where I'm a little stuck.
what I did notice is that the game is very satisfying when accomplish a puzzle.
 
©2009 INSANE ANGEL STUDIO