Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Talking about scale

I have nothing to post about but I need to post every now and then, just finished GOWIII (for the second time) impressive game, surpasses everything Ive seen in a videogame in a sense of scale and graphics, yes even in a pc. nice nice game.

well... I know, I only have 2 games on the web and haven't published anything else... I will try my best to create something freaking awesome, and achieve a whole new sense of scale in internet games, I actually finished an engine that can handle an almost impossible sense of scale which if I mix with clever animation I can make it feel even larger, one thing I noticed GOWIII in the titan scenes though impressive I still feeled I was in this large level scripted the pieces of the titans you could interact on looked kind of... odd (forced on the level ).


I'm making a game that will take full use of a camera system I made for leap a loop, I'm in a huge plot hole in leap a loop, It doesn't mean I wont be working on something, an algoritm that shrinks everything individually letting me shrink all the level as I show something of gigantic proportions you could say I'm a little inspired in GOW but in reality ive been looking forward to do something like this for a long time.

I leave you with somehing I made some time ago.

My iguana in giant proportions XD


ps .changed the name of the post
 
©2009 INSANE ANGEL STUDIO