Monday, May 10, 2010

Little Big Planet 2 announcement Made my day

I know this game was announced a month ago,
days after MM announced sony bought them.
What made my day was THIS trailer that made me cry manly tears T_T



The first game was amazing and this looks great enough for a sequel some people don't understand it but LBP has almost infinite gameplay, because the levels you play are created by the community if you give the community 3 times more tools and the possibility to create full games with cutscenes and according MM you can now make FPS RPG's not just platformers, talking about insanity!

MM knows what we want, did I mention there's a grappling hook now!

also LBP got a graphics overhaul! I heard santa monica(GOW developers) helped them this time around.

I have nothing to do with Media Molecule or sony, just a fan!
 
©2009 INSANE ANGEL STUDIO