Tuesday, February 17, 2009

500!

Hi, everyone probably one or two
I just started this blog so I don't really expect visitors
A link in my future games will bring some.

Why is my tittle 500, I'll tell you, I need to go to a process to get a good idea, most of my ideas have come along easily.
but this is not the case I need at least 25 tittles for the year.

And because I have been working 6-7 months in
"Leap a Loop" I seriously need money,
I need to make some short 600 -2000 dollars games like "off balance", those small games are called "one week" or "one month" games in my industry.

I have to invent from the blue 500 casual game ideas, why 500?
It's part of a creative process you need a lot of ideas to get something good.
The professional number is 500,
I use this technique for logos and names it works very well, but I have never done it with games, to tell you the truth I was expecting to finish it today,but every idea needed:
-a tittle
-a control scheme
-a little sketch
-and a short description
it takes from 3 to 10 minutes to finish each

I have worked on this 5 hours so far I'm taking a break I have only finish
ed 49 like a 10 ideas per hour. That's every stupid thing that comes out from your head, I have a tittle that's about boobies, other about poop. I'm pooping game ideas.

49 so far, this is not the whole room

what I did notice is the ammount of good ideas, I got in those 5 hours.

MY PROCESS
-I make each idea in an individual piece of paper and trow it to the floor
-when I finish ALL I grab the sheets of paper
-with masking tape I paste them in the wall. even If it's the stupidest idea in the world
-when I finish pasting the ideas

I will sleep or go out watch a movie and maybe eat something.


and later I'll come back and start taking out all the ideas that I think SUCK-ASS and keep doing that, until I have... 25,

Tools of the trade

believe me this is hard, but this is the difference between a
newb and a pro.

______
In other news
I got a new 8Gig pen drive. yay

it's so cute and small :D I'm so happy.
-ia

1 comment:

Fernando"Holweb" Holguín Weber said...

It would be nice to see some comments

Post a Comment

 
©2009 INSANE ANGEL STUDIO