Monday, February 16, 2009

Journal 01

Hi, I'm Fernando Holguin, main flash game developer of Insane angel studio
I'll use this blog mostly to complain about stuff, show music, and show some of my work in progress


you probably don't know my work I have 1! game so far.
Off-Balance you can read the credits it says Fernando Holguin

I added a nice level of polish to that game, I' making another one It's called Leap a Loop
Ive been working in the engine 6 months so far, believe me you will love this game.

I'm a vocaloid fan, yes I am I'm a dude who loves vocaloid songs.

I found this on youtube I really enjoyed it.


Cool musics huh.
For those who don't know a vocaloid is a voice synthetizer,(cough) computer voices(cough) but who cares

some random art I made and I'm off.

randomness 1 by ~insaneangel-fernando on deviantART


see yah :,(
I'll upload something later when I'm angry
 
©2009 INSANE ANGEL STUDIO