Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Free "gay" Realms

I can't believe I'm still working on magnetiZR,
this post has nothing to do with magnetiZR, you don't have to read it.

I have nothing to do with this game.
I found some info about this new game that's going to be free for Pc and ps3,
I heard about it in (penny-arcade.com) , I saw a couple of trailers,
I figured out that the target group must be 8-12 year olds.
Why the hell it has to look so FKN GAY??!!!
I havent played the game, I might change my mind and end up playing this game with friends.
I don't have time to play the beta, I am a busy man.



The trailer WHO IN THE FUCKING WORLD designed this!!! , my little sister??.

Trailer in a nutshell,
blue friky thing trips *yikes*, and the damn thing goes on talking like Billy Mays during one of his infomercials, it all has this fairy fugly style, I really hope the game is better.

this is what happens when sony makes a game, remember home, REMEMBER FKN HOME!
-ia ranting
 
©2009 INSANE ANGEL STUDIO