Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Journal- Fancy little leapers

Holly shit Leap a Loop's code is a f#cking mess what the heck wha-what the heck, I will have to rewrite most of it... but It's such a mess I will need at least a month to get in all the new stuff... I'll probably take more time optimizing the darn thing though it's already over optimized I learned a lot new tricks while working in magnetiZR I think it will look a lot better at 40FPS or 30 FPS but the collision will need a lot of work since
slower frame rate=harder collisions, at least I made the camera is glitchless phew.

As for magnetiZR I will be all night finishing the trailer wish me good luck.

Leap a Loop is getting sweeter and sweeter as I progress fitting all the piece of the puzzle I have a lot of random(COOL) ideas that I haven’t placed in the game, get ready for an awesome and varied experience, I hope I can finish it for Friday... I hope... hope.

-ia (out)

Final word yoshi rocks
 
©2009 INSANE ANGEL STUDIO