Friday, August 14, 2009

Journal- MagnetiZR in A(u)CTION



I'll stop talking about magnetiZR I'm sick of it.
Of course it's in FGL, it's in auction whoever sponsors games is able to see it, and purchase it.
This is some of the highest quality, you'll see in the web... Unlucky for me the highest bid is 1200... WTF I was going to finish the bidding but the bids are so low I can't, it's not enough money for a game like magnetiZR.

I want to squeze at least 2500 out of the Primary sponsorship not 1200.

In other news, I'm working in the level design of leap a loop... again, but this time I have more knowledge of the engine and more knowledge in level design, magnetiZR did something productive after all (those are the hardest levels Ive designed so far).

FGL link of MagnetiZR


-IA out

Final word, ps3 Slim

 
©2009 INSANE ANGEL STUDIO